Sanjay is a Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer at Kurrent Technologies Ltd. (KTL), a bespoke Energey Sector integrated Engineering, Health, Safety, and Environment Consultancy. He has a passion for the Energy Sector and possesses over 26 years of experience working and consulting on unique projects in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Botswana, and Rwanda.
Some of the bespoke energy sector projects in Kenya that Sanjay is involved in are:
- 100MW Kipeto wind energy project in Kajiado county
- 300MV Lake Turkana Wind Power Project
- 1,050MW Lamu coal power Project
- 450 Km long multi-product white oils pipeline from Mombasa to Nairobi, and
- The Tullow oil exploration program in Northern Kenya
He has authored a number of publications in Kenya, including
- The Highway Emergency Response Plan for road transport oil carries
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment and Audit Guidelines for the Petroleum Sub-sector pollution Prevention Guidelines for the Oil and Gas Industry.
He is also the author of Kenya’s National Oil Spill Response Contingency plan.